The TC Router from Phoenix Contact is an industrial 4G LTE mobile router which enables high speed Internet connectivity via mobile networks. Approved for use with Verizon and AT&T networks, the TC Router provides simple remote communication between SCADA servers, PLCs, camera surveillance, or any Ethernet field device.
The integrated firewall and Virtual Private Network (VPN) protect your application against unauthorized access. The TC Router has been tested and approved for use in harsh environments and comes with an energy savings mode for battery-powered applications.
- 4G LTE high-speed Internet capability
- Secure firewall and VPN protection
- Industrially hardened for harsh environments
- “Always on” connection to remote equipment via mobile network
- Monitor and control via SMS or control system
Phoenix Contact’s Industrial LTE 4G router is available in three versions: AT&T (U.S.), Verizon Wireless (U.S.), and a European version. All three feature two Ethernet interfaces, firewall, NAT, IPsec, and OpenVPN support, two SMA-F antenna sockets, SMS, and e-mail transmission, two digital inputs, and one digital output.